N. S. S. Polytechnic College Pandalam spreads its charm and beauty by moulding technicians of
repute, spreading over the entire globe, serving for the technological excellence from the
establishment year 1958 onwards.
One of the oldest Grant-in-aid Polytechnic College, started by the legend BHARATHA KESARI PADMABHUSHAN MANNATHU PADMANABHAN under the banner of NAIR SERVICE SOCIETY, with a view to effect commendable changes in the field of technical education.
Polytechnic College is situated on a small hillock, surrounded by paddy fields, away from the dust and tumble of city life, in the Pandalam Thekkekara Grama Panchayath, 7 kms from a small town, Pandalam.
The institution started functioning with three basic courses in Engineering, viz, Civil, Mechanical and Electrical from 1958 onwards. Two more new branches – Electronics & Communication and Computer Engineering – were appended in the academic year 2000-2001. The N. S. S. Polytechnic College is one of the prestigious institutions in the state, bagging ranks and other awards both in curricular and co-curricular fields.
Over a beautiful area of 52 Acres of land, having the blessings of Lord Ayyappa and with our team work, we are able to mould socially useful and productive technicians to cope up with the demands of modern industry through our campus.
To impart quality technical education and develop skilled technicians with social commitment.
Provide skill oriented training through institute-industry interaction to meet quality technical education.
To strengthen academic practices in terms of faculty training.
Enable the students to excel in their academic pursuits through life long learning.
Inculcate the values of ethics and social responsibilities to develop as a nation builder.